Ecom and Marketing Manager
Salary. 5 Days a week.
We are looking to hire a hard-working, dedicated and high energy Ecommerce & Marketing Manager to grow our online.
They will ensure the smooth and effective running of everything digital and social media orientated at CAUGHLEY. Their responsibilities include; running instagram and facebook, updating the website homepage and design, and sending out an email each week. Creating original CAUGHLEY content for social media and marketing. Coordinating with stylists and photographers to do CAUGHLEY shoots to use in our marketing. Coming up with new and original ideas and content for the marketing of CAUGHLEY. Working with our digital media agency to ensure growth in online sales. Working with our buyer to ensure we are buying appropriately for our online customer.
To be a successful candidate, you should have 2 years experience in growing an online store. You must have initiative and foresight about what needs to be done. Be well-organized, timely, have effective communication and design skills. You must have a huge amount of initiative, attention to detail and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Sending out emails to our database each week
- Effectively run EDM platform.
- Updating the homepage design each week.
- Formulating and actioning the marketing plan
- Working with our digital agency to ensure the integration between online and in store marketing.
- Design Vinyl for windows to correlate with the online home page
- Run the instagram account. In charge of posting x1 post to the grid per day. Creating stories.
- Creating goals and marketing plans.
- Online customer service - familiarity with ecommerce help desk platforms and exceptional interpersonal communication skills - responding to all customer enquiries via the Gorgias online platform
- Product coordination - familiarity with Vend/Shopify - responsible for processing and maintaining all products. This includes image sourcing & uploading, copywriting, stock control, utilizing Shopify apps that best suit the online stores needs
- Digital Content creation - sound photography skills with a creative eye - to capture relevant content to support any upcoming marketing campaigns online. Includes coordination of ad hoc campaigns utilizing external creatives.
- 1+ year working in a similar role
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Good writing skills.
- A flair for fashion and design. An original aesthetic and appreciation for the CAUGHLEY aesthetic.
- Experience with Shopify
- Eye for detail
- Love of online shopping/ online world.
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Wellington based
- Vend experience would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you then please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com subject line ECOM.
Applications close on the 18th November 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you!