CAUGHLEY is an ever-changing hub of independent high-quality fashion, timeless accessories, exceptional shoes and sought-after jewellery. Founded in 2015, the store is home to carefully selected pieces from coveted international brands and emerging New Zealand designers. Our purpose is to help women feel empowered by providing a carefully curated selection of the world’s most progressive fashion brands in an inclusive, sophisticated environment.
We’re looking for a competitive Store Manager with an exceptional amount of energy. You’ll need to be confident in creating strong relationships with our VIPs, and customers. You’ll need initiative, and be happy to make decisions on your own.
You’ll need to be positive, mature, confident, dynamic and ready to get stuck in!
You'll be responsible for day-to-day store management. Customer service, requests, laybys, sending online orders, staff rosters, managing staff, managing the stock, visual merchandising, have a love of Instagram and social media.
The hours of this role are structured Tuesday to Friday 9am to 5.45pm and Saturday 9.30am to 5pm, with a 45 min break during the day.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead our team to drive KPI's, sales and excellent customer service
- Responsible for meeting monthly target.
- Reporting each week, fortnight and month on the sales.
- Deal with customer complaints
- In charge of managing stock as it comes into the shop, putting it into vend, pricing, steaming and putting it on the floor.
- Stock take once every 2 months.
- Helping to ensure all products are online with product descriptions in accordance with CAUGHLEY, as well as tagged correctly.
- Posting on the story and feed once a day.
- In charge of staff holidays, sick days. The person the staff call when they are suddenly sick. Keeping the wages within budget and targets.
- Sending total wage amounts to the director once a fortnight.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- A deep understanding of NZ retail and brands.
- A natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others - you are made to lead
- Excellent relationship management ability, you are a master communicator and incredible conversationalist
- You have a passion for fashion and a good eye for styling
- Understand the importance of exceptional stock management
- A mature approach to work and performance
- Forward thinking, dynamic attitude – able to identify improvement opportunities and follow through to drive results
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a retail store manager ideally within fast fashion apparel
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Like to work hard.
You will be rewarded with:
- A competitive base salary + bonuses + discounts
- A fun and engaged team.
- A discount programme
- Direct line of communication with the owner
- A career in retail
If the above sounds like a job you would be passionate about and fits with your skills and experience, please submit your application today! Our roles do not last long.
Please note: you must have New Zealand working rights to be considered for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.