Pavilion Cardi - Olive
Pavilion Cardi in Olive by Standard Issue.
Featuring this seasons all-over geometric knit structure, the Pavilion Cardi is a contemporary take on a classic cardigan. A linked on crew neckline, Standard Issue engraved buttons and rib trim finishing add to the timeless appeal of this piece. Knitted to fit comfortably close to the body, this piece is perfect for layering and designed to take you through all seasons.
Lily wears Size S
merino / for now and forever
yours for a lifetime, our low impact ethical merino is light and generous in warmth, breathing naturally to regulate temperature.
deceptively soft / exceptionally strong
our renewable super-fine merino offers you a softness that sets it apart – yet it has a strength that’s made for everyday wear.
slow-crafted / in balance with nature
our merino is fully traceable and sourced from growers who share our values of respect for land, people, and animals. nurturing the land through regenerative practices our wool is slow-crafted in balance with nature from field to stitch.
the care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. dissolve thoroughly.
- turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- you can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. do not wring the garment.
- dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- moths and silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially merino and cashmere. they are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. use lavender and cedar to repel these pests.
- you can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- standard issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. if pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Any questions? We'd love to help! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring (04) 3844990 x