Kiri Tee - Arctic
Kiri Tee in Arctic by Standard Issue.
A lightweight unisex tee knitted from extra long-staple Egyptian Giza Cotton. With an emphasis on comfort, form, and a universal fit for all, this tee is designed for multi-wear between lovers, friends, and family. Complete with a fine tubular neck trim and rolled edge trims on the hem and cuffs, it offers a refreshed take on a year-round base layer.
Please note this style is sized for a unisex fit.
Karen wears Size XS
Clothing Size Guide
|Euro e.g Ganni||34||36||38||40||42|
Jeans Size Guide
Unsure of your size?
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email or phone here if you need any assistance with size and fit advice for any products.
Domestic Shipping within NZ
- Overnight shipping for urban areas.
- 2-3 days for Rural areas.
- $5 for all shipping within NZ
- All orders come with full tracking.
- Tracking number is sent to you once the order is dispatched from our store.
- All orders require a signature on delivery.
- We ship with NZ Post.
- Wellington customers only.
- Make sure you choose the "pick up"option at checkout.
- We will have these orders upstairs at 57 Ghuznee St, Te Aro, Wellington.
- You will be sent a confirmation email when your order is ready to be collected.
- International shipping costs $50 and will be incurred at checkout.
- All international shipments will come with full tracking.
- Please be aware that every country has different customs laws and your package may incur additional charges while in transit.
- CAUGHLEY is not responsible for any charges incurred once the package has left our store.
CAUGHLEY was founded on a love of helping customers feel their best in what they wear. So please get in touch with us. Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +64 4 384 4990, use the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or fill out the contact form below.
We can assist you with:
- Size and fit advice
- Style advice
- Personal shopping for an event
- Putting together a wardrobe
- Detailed product information
- Placing orders