Catkin - Soft Fawn
Catkin in Soft Fawn by John Smedley
An iconic women's sweater, Catkin is crafted to the same measurements as our Catkin sweater, however is knit from our Anglo Indian Gauze; A fine blend of 54% Extra Fine Merino Wool and 46% John Smedley's Sea Island Cotton. Neatly finished with a ribbed hem and cuffs, this sophisticated roll neck creates a stunning silhouette. Idyllic for layering, Catkin can be worn as a base for a multitude of transeasonal ensembles, ensuring it becomes an essential in your knitwear collection for years to come.
• 30 Gauge
• Anglo Indian Gauze
• Roll Neck
As the Creative Design team have control over the product specification, they can incorporate sustainability criteria in concept development and design stages. The team are already working on best practice derived from London College of Fashion and Kering knowledge.
Recommendations that we are working on:
- Reducing the volume of paper and plastic packaging.
- Reducing waste yarn in the knitting process.
- Assessing sustainability of alternative packaging materials to plastic.
- Using tissue paper tickets and cardboard made from only FSC certified forests.
- Considering the incorporating paper or cardboard recyclate in packaging.
Any questions? We'd love to help! Please email us email@example.com or give us a ring (04) 3844990 x