Cashmere Oversized Jumper - Carbon
Cashmere Oversized Jumper in Carbon by Standard Issue
Relaxed in silhouette with a crew neck, elongated sleeves and natural drape, the Cashmere Over sized Sweater is simple in design but meticulous in detail and craftsmanship. Mid-heavy weight 100% cashmere with rib detail neck, hem and cuffs. The generous proportions of this sweater have been thoughtfully designed to allow you the freedom to wear it your way.
Lily wears Size S
cashmere / quality over quantity
our cashmere yarn is proudly sourced from an italian mill run by the cariaggi family based in the beautiful small town of smirra. at the heart of each cashmere knit we create is generations of craftmanship and the value of quality over quantity.
superior softness / exceptional warmth
made from cashmere down sourced from the capra hircus laniger goat that roam several areas in china and mongolia our cashmere boasts extraordinary properties including superior softness and exceptional warmth.
preserve + protect / cherish forever
in harmony with our own principles, the utmost care is taken to ensure protection of animal, territory and shepherds as cariaggi work to safeguard the place of origin of this wonderous fibre, allowing us to craft knits you can cherish forever.
the care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. dissolve thoroughly.
- turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- you can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. do not wring the garment.
- dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- moths and silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially merino and cashmere. they are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. use lavender and cedar to repel these pests.
- you can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- standard issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. if pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Any questions? We'd love to help! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring (04) 3844990 x