A Pūkeko in a Ponga Tree
A Pūkeko in a Ponga Tree by Kingi M. Ihaka & Dick Frizzell
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a pukeko in a ponga tree.
This very special large-format hardback edition celebrates the 40th anniversary of Aotearoa's most beloved and iconic Chirstmas story.
We love this as a gift or a gift to ourselves or our children!
Any questions or fit, style or anything at all? We'd love to help out! Email us on email@example.com or call (04) 3844990 or hit us up in the chat bottom right of your screen. x
Clothing Size Guide
|Euro e.g Ganni||34||36||38||40||42|
Jeans Size Guide
Unsure of your size?
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email or phone here if you need any assistance with size and fit advice for any products.
Domestic Shipping within NZ
- Overnight shipping for urban areas.
- 2-3 days for Rural areas.
- $5 for all shipping within NZ
- All orders come with full tracking.
- Tracking number is sent to you once the order is dispatched from our store.
- All orders require a signature on delivery.
- We ship with NZ Post.
- Wellington customers only.
- Make sure you choose the "pick up"option at checkout.
- We will have these orders upstairs at 57 Ghuznee St, Te Aro, Wellington.
- You will be sent a confirmation email when your order is ready to be collected.
- International shipping costs $50 and will be incurred at checkout.
- All international shipments will come with full tracking.
- Please be aware that every country has different customs laws and your package may incur additional charges while in transit.
- CAUGHLEY is not responsible for any charges incurred once the package has left our store.
CAUGHLEY was founded on a love of helping customers feel their best in what they wear. So please get in touch with us. Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +64 4 384 4990, use the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or fill out the contact form below.
We can assist you with:
- Size and fit advice
- Style advice
- Personal shopping for an event
- Putting together a wardrobe
- Detailed product information
- Placing orders